S. Burnett & Associates Limited (SBA) is looking for a talented individual to join our growing civil design team. The applicant will have a strong technical background in civil engineering and process mechanical related projects with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Canada. The successful applicant will effectively assist engineers and senior technical staff to complete AutoCAD design work.
- Possess a minimum 2- to 3-year College Engineering Technician/Technology Diploma.
- Canadian consulting engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years of core AutoCAD design experience.
- Strong technical skills with excellent verbal communication.
- Will be proficient and have proven experience using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and work within project timelines to complete work on schedule and on budget.
- Must be familiar with the construction industry related to civil and mechanical process engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering specifications and contract documentation.
- Excellent use of English, verbally and in writing.
- Develop detailed Civil3D and AutoCAD design drawings for various projects as assigned.
- Ensure designs conform to current practices and engineering standards (i.e., OPS, AWWA, OBC, MECP, etc.).
- Coordination of assignments with other disciplines (architectural, HVAC, electrical).
- Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to .