S. Burnett & Associates Limited (SBA) is an established engineering and environmental consulting firm with a reputation for delivering strong project management and consultation services for Municipal, First Nation and Private Projects. SBA is currently accepting resumes for a talented individuals to join our growing civil design team. The applicant will have a solid technical background in civil engineering and process-related mechanical projects. The successful applicant will assist engineers and senior technical staff in completing AutoCAD design work.
- Possess a minimum 2- to 3-year College Engineering Technician / Technology Diploma.
- Canadian consulting engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years of core AutoCAD design experience.
- Strong technical skills with excellent verbal communication.
- Will be proficient and have proven experience using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and work within project timelines to complete work on schedule and within budget.
- Must be familiar with the construction industry related to civil and mechanical process engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering specifications and contract documentation.
- Excellent use of English, verbally and in writing.
- Develop detailed Civil3D and AutoCAD design drawings for various projects as assigned.
- Ensure designs conform to current practices and engineering standards (i.e., OPS, AWWA, OBC, MECP, etc.).
- Coordination of assignments with other disciplines (architectural, HVAC, electrical).
- Perform other related duties as required.
Working at SBA
SBA is a company that values community, attention to our client’s needs and excellence in our services. We strive to create a positive work/life balance to appreciate the hard work of our employees and provide a welcoming, positive, and inclusive work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to valuing diversity and inclusivity in the workplace, and we welcome resumes from all qualified candidates.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities.
- Inclusive benefits package – 100% on dental, extended health care including prescription drugs, vision and professional services including massage and chiropractor.
- Additional fitness/wellness benefits.
- RRSP company matching plan.
- Recruiter’s bonus for referred and hired employees.
- Yearly company events include friendly staff golf tournaments, summer BBQs, and Christmas parties.
- We seek to develop relationships with a broad and diversified client base in the First Nation, Municipal and Private sectors. We work on various projects throughout Ontario and maintain close relationships with our clients to provide services as their communities grow. We encourage involvement in the community and support our local communities with initiatives, events and sponsorships.
How to Apply
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.