SBA is looking for a dynamic individual for contract administration and construction management duties. The applicant will be a graduate of an engineering technology program preferably in a civil or construction environments with at least 8 to 10 years of hands-on construction experience in Canada.
The individual must be a self-starter, have strong organizational and communication skills in the coordination of multiple projects. This position will have a high level of accountability and responsibility that typically accompanies the role. Must be willing to travel throughout Northern and Southern Ontario in-order to oversee First Nation and municipal projects as needed. This may include extended travel (1 to 2) weeks in duration.
- College diploma/degree in the field of civil / construction engineering or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to deal.
- Sound knowledge of Ontario design and technical standards and guidelines (i.e.: OPS / CCDC).
- Solid understanding and importance of project deadlines and budgets.
- Contract administration and construction management.
- Preparation of site reports, payment certificates, change orders, instructions, and other contract related duties.
- Provide construction administration support to field inspection for a variety of projects including water/wastewater treatment process upgrades, water & sewer installation, road construction, building and foundation construction, etc.
- Verify accuracy of construction work based on engineering drawings and specifications.
- Prepare for, attend and lead site meetings with clients and contractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to .