S. Burnett & Associates Limited (SBA) is looking for a dynamic individual for field inspection duties. Applicant will be a graduate of a civil engineering technology program or equivalent qualification with at least three (3) years’ construction experience in Canada. Individual must be a self-starter, have strong organizational and communication skills and be willing to travel throughout Northern and Southern Ontario in order to oversee First Nation and municipal projects. This may include extended travel of 12 weeks in duration. This position is open for our Orangeville location.
- College diploma / degree in field of civil / construction engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Canadian and Ontario design standards and guidelines.
- Provide field inspection for a variety of projects including: watermain installation, road construction, building and foundation construction, etc.
- Oversee civil and structural testing.
- Verify accuracy of construction based on design drawings and specifications, as required.
- Prepare for, attend and lead site meetings with clients and contractors.
- Prepare daily construction reports and other documentation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to .