SBA is looking for a talented individual to join our growing civil design team. The applicant will have a strong technical background in civil design (water, wastewater, roads) and/or a strong background in building and structural related projects. The successful applicant will effectively assist engineers and senior technical staff.
- Possess a minimum of 3 to 4-year College Engineering Technology Diploma or Degree.
- Canadian consulting engineering experience with a minimum 5-years of core AutoCAD design after graduating.
- Strong technical skills with good verbal communication.
- Will be proficient and have proven experience using Auto CAD and Civil 3D, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and work within project timelines on schedule and on budget.
- Must be familiar with the construction industry related to building and civil engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering specifications and contract documentation.
- Excellent use of English, verbally and in writing.
- Develop detailed AutoCAD design drawings for various projects as assigned.
- Ensure designs conform to current practices and engineering standards (i.e., OBC, NBC, OPS, etc.).
- Coordination of assignments with other disciplines.
- Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to .