S. Burnett & Associates Limited is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team full-time. The applicant should be a graduate of an environmental, energy, engineering, or similar program with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Canada. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have exceptional communication skills and be willing to travel throughout Ontario to visit communities (in adherence with any COVID restrictions), collect and analyze data, and present findings to clients and community members.
Responsibilities, dependent on the skills of the successful candidate, may include:
- Working with First Nation communities and Municipal clients on a variety of environmental, energy, and planning projects.
- Report writing, including technical & planning reports, and data analysis through the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs and other software.
- Leading community and client engagement, including developing and delivering presentations.
- Data management, input and analysis.
- Preparing reports, proposals and other documentation within allotted schedules and budgets, under the supervision of senior staff.
- Reviewing reports, designs, drawings and specifications with senior guidance.
- Supporting senior project management staff on various projects.
- Experience in project management, the energy sector, and/or community planning an asset but not required.
- Strong research skills and the ability to convey new ideas and opportunities to others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote communities.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and organize large amounts of data/information.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- GIS and/or sampling experience an asset but not required
Our office remains closed to the public and all staff are temporarily working from home until further notice.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.