S. Burnett & Associates Limited (SBA) is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. The applicant should be a graduate of an environmental, energy, engineering, or similar program with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Canada. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have exceptional communication skills and be willing to travel throughout Ontario to visit communities, collect and analyze data, and present findings to clients and community members.
Responsibilities, dependent on the skills of the successful candidate, may include:
- Working with First Nation communities and Municipal clients on a variety of environmental and planning projects.
- Report writing, including technical & planning reports, and data analysis through the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs and other software.
- Leading community and project meetings, including developing materials, presentations etc.
- Data management, input and analysis.
- Reviewing reports, designs, drawings and specifications with senior guidance.
- Supporting senior project management staff on various projects.
- Preparing reports, proposals and other documentation within allotted schedules and budgets, under the supervision of senior staff.
- Experience in project management and/or community planning an asset.
- Strong research skills and the ability to convey new ideas and opportunities to others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote communities.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and organize large amounts of data/information.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.