SBA is looking for a talented individual to join our growing civil/structural design team. The applicant will have a strong technical background in building and structural related projects. The successful applicant will effectively assist engineers and senior technical staff with building and structure designs.
- University engineering degree majoring in structural and/or the building sciences.
- Canadian consulting engineering experience with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of core design experience.
- Strong technical skills with good verbal communication.
- Will be proficient and have proven experience using Auto CAD, Civil 3D, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and work within project timelines on schedule and on budget.
- Must be familiar with the construction industry related to building and structural engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering specifications and contract documentation.
- Excellent use of English, verbally and in writing.
- Has licensing with Professional Engineers of Ontario.
- Develop detailed design drawings for various projects as assigned.
- Ensure designs conform to current practices and engineering standards (i.e.; OBC, NBC, OPS, etc.).
- Conduct site visits and inspections as necessary.
- Coordination of assignments with other disciplines.
- Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.