S. Burnett and Associates Limited (SBA) is currently accepting resumes for the position of a part-time Payroll Assistant that has experience with payroll processing and accounting software. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communications skills and will demonstrate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite as well. This role will support the Accounting Manager with payroll, expenses, invoicing, and filing.
- Knowledge and experience with payroll processing including EHT, WSIB, source deductions.
- Knowledge and experience with an accounting software suite such as Quickbooks or Simply Accounting.
- College diploma/degree in the field of administration or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a professional environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Support the Accounting Manager with payroll entries and invoicing.
- Filing of various accounting/administrative documents.
- Consistently demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.